Fife and Tayside rides thread

Still no power and came home to no water either last night, but at least that’s back on now.
Saying 11 this morning for power but no way that’s happening.
Getting really pee’d off now, we’re only a mile and a half out of town, next to a major dual carriageway but because there’s only 40 houses, we’re not classed as a priority. Engineers are having to drive past where our fault is to get to bigger town further inland, to sort them first.

You'd never think we're in a 1st World country in the 21st Century would you!? Hope they get the power back on for you today.
Was just about to head out for a ride then the sky darkened and another blizzard ensued 🥶

Back from another evening at my sisters and power, and most importantly heating, are back on. Totally knackered though and back to work tomorrow.

Is Baltic bawbags on this year
I might drag my aged erse along if it is

OMG it's the ghost of Retrobike past. o_O

It's fallen to me to organise it since the mysterious disappearance of @The Ken (mainly because I'm the only one young enough to remember the route) , so probably is the best answer I can give.
Not exactly been well attended in recent years but should really just choose a date and see what happens.

If anyone has a preferred Sunday between now the end of Feb, then speak up.

Back