Fife and Tayside rides thread

no bother

also fancying a trip to comrie croft again soon and kenny had a good route in the ochils which hes gonna talk to us about on sunday.

Re:

Text from my mate this evening. We're doing Comrie on Sunday if anyone fancies joining us.

I'm doubtful now.......boss has informed me!

forgot we have to clear out our kitchen ahead of the builders next week and arrange with my mate who's buying our fridge/washing machine to uplift on sunday afternoon. as the erse of the house is coming away middle of next week!

i thought i had plenty of time lol.

i might just manage a wee burl from the hoose sunday this week but would likely need to be back in hoose around 1ish at latest so not really able to give comrie justice.

annoyed mair with myself than anything especially as is think i suggested comrie in first place and its a great day oot.

basturt!

Re: Re:

clubby":1r1ud021 said:
Text from my mate this evening. We're doing Comrie on Sunday if anyone fancies joining us.

Kenny emailed me asking if anybody was going to Comrie Croft on Sunday after it was mentioned on ride last weekend.
So he's keen, what time are you meeting there?

Re:

Hi

Kenny is now a member on Retro Bike, I welcome myself to the 20th Century method of trading in 20th Century bicycle parts.
As long as I get out at the weekend, I don't mind that much where it is. Blairadam could be dry-ish by now, not been for a while.

Re:

Keith and I are planning on riding the Lomonds on Sunday, the route from the High School then up through Glen Vale past John Knox's Pulpit to The Bishop. If it's too windy, like last attempt, we'll do Benarty. Anybody mentioning Pitmedden as an alternative can get tae fu......

So all welcome on Sunday, will post later about meeting time.

Back