Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: Re:

sorry mate, away up to aviemore with the wife for a week this sat.

doing rothiemurchus, inschriah forest loop to the potting shed for cake on sunday as its their last day afore winter closed.

saying to john need to get back out when i get back, was on the piss for gary's wedding last weekend. been doing loads o singlespeed training round the local cycle paths which has been good but getting bother wi ma knee now lol.

Enjoy Keith, hope the weather's kind!

I reckon I'm still a few weeks away from being able to land on my shoulder without buggering it up again. Might venture out this weekend for a gentle trundle around Callendar Estate, but avoiding any of the vaguely interesting stuff that I might fall over on. Weather dependent.

Hopefully on the mend mate.

Johns mate Kenny did an interesting route around Yetss o Muckhart at the weekend. 34k plus some decent ups/dowwsn. if weather stays braw we could maybe get him to lead us one weekend nov/dec.

looking at the weather its ideal lomonds weather if anybody fancies joining me on Sunday.

do the bishop, and either west lomond or falkland loop.

Re:

Thought I'd bump this since there's a change to proposed route. My mate Kenny from rugby club suggested starting from High School in Kinross and riding out to and up Glenvale to John Knox's Pulpit then down towards Craigmead or reservoir to either do West Lomond or the Bishop.
We can decide on run down to Craigmead/reservoir which way we'll go. Whichever way ends up with us back at JK'sP then run down Glenvale back to school.
It's a 10.30am meet at school. Or it's posh name Loch Leven Community Campus. Loads of parking.

Aaron, clubby, Rob...Rob...R

grand, we were thinking of doing the glen vale route from kinross, then up to west lomond which gives a nice fast run back bwon the path assuming the walkers stay oot the way.

depending on legs we could nip out to east lomond as well to show you that side.

so ill be a wee bit different to last ride.

Re:

Mentioned it to my mates, so East Lomond may be a touch too far. Will see on the day.

Back