Fife and Tayside rides thread

old_coyote_pedaller":xt97two1 said:
keithyr":xt97two1 said:
dragging the auld hoor and fat bike up round benarty early the morra. 9.30am at normal carpark if anyone else fancies it.

Jeezus, that's nae wae tae talk aboot Shona :shock:

..........oh, ye mean me. :facepalm:

BAASTARD :mrgreen:
:LOL:

I'm taking benji and Gary up for the lomonds grand tour on 30th Dec if anybody fancies it.

10-10.30 Craigmead.

Thinking of following route
Up to east Lomond push up to summit then blast down other side, back along path to Craigmead.
Then out to the bishop, edge of world and john Knox pulpit, back to Craigmead to avoid the basturd of a hike up to west.
Head out on walkers past to west lomond and then up to summit. Then fast blast back.
If we've still got the legs we can then go down to falkland via maspie den for pint.

So big day out in hills, gonna be soggy. Bring lights in case we run out of time.

Re:

Couple of mates and I heading to Tentsmuir again tomorrow morning. 9.30 START at Tayport car park if you fancy tagging along.

Ach, I'm pretty much housebound this week - cold's moved down into my chest and I don't see it moving by the weekend. Pass the Vicks.

Re:

Not good ZZ, don't rush it though. Plenty of muddy winter rides to come.

Slight change now anyway. Starting at Tayport car park at 9.30

Re:

Sounds like some nice rides on the cards chaps, just a shame I'm still at work this week :facepalm:

Re: Re:

jimo746":8c2atjt8 said:
Sounds like some nice rides on the cards chaps, just a shame I'm still at work this week :facepalm:

Shame.
That maple syrup, almond and coconut crepe was as good as it sounded. And it was the crepe babe that was on today. :)

Back