Fife and Tayside rides thread

Thanks for the heads up Keith. I'll just take the back road over the Clackmannan bridge through Saline instead - usually go that way for Blairadam anyway. I'll see you at the car park.

Re:

Guys
regarding the "ride retro MTB" stand spotted at Perth Funduro its mine it came about due to my biking pals through Muckmedden marshalling for past wee while telling me to do something with my collection of older bikes. What has happened (its in early stages still) is that I go to the muckmedden events and show some older bikes and parts to let everyone see how things used to be. The aim is to have a mini museum at the events the bikes are not cosmetically perfect due to the fact that the idea is folk can look at them and reminisce or drool over the ones we always wanted but could not afford but actually be able to ride them on set guided ride days for minimum cost(bike hire) and also folk can bring their own retro bikes along too. I have also started getting merchandise made, tech-t shirts, caps beanies,mugs etc. So far feedback has been great and its all due to my pals helping out to keep costs low as I am still in full time employment. Occasionally there will be the odd part or bike up for sale but predominantly its for people to enjoy the older bikes both to look at and to ride.
Hope this sheds some light on it folks the company is on facebook ,instagram and twitter must post more on them !! but feel free to have a look
any feedback greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image1 (01A).JPG
    image1 (01A).JPG
    70 KB · Views: 359
Re:

Bit late notice but me and Keith are thinking of heading up the Lomonds from Craigmead on Sunday.
If anybody, Aaron, Rob, fancy it we're meeting at Craigmead at 10......am.

Bairn's down the road this weekend and Sunday has been declared family day. I'll get back up the Lomonds yet, just not this weekend. Enjoy gents.

Re:

Ah well, faimlies eh? :LOL:

Lorna went for a walk up West Lomond this afternoon and said there was a couple of centimetres of snow on it.
Looking to be below freezing Sat night so should be braw for Sunday.

Back