Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Sounds good, need a few local rides to get my eye in first. I actually like it when it's cold, especially when it's frosty.

Put me down as a maybe - just noticed today front brake is binding on MX-5, so I'll need to take a look at that on the weekend. I can't leave Keri with a borked car.

Re:

Aaron, are you still a mibbees? We're thinking Benarty as Keith will be on his chubby bike, I wouldnae want tae do the Lomonds on a chubby. :mrgreen: After Keith's ride roond Toonhill on Wed night the verdict is Kelty Wids will be baw deep. Nae change there then. :roll:

And whit aboot you Rob, the not so cheap hoor?

I'll be there. Car sorted I think, one of the caliper slider pins wasn't living up to it's name.

A pal was up for a walk on Benarty today - brassic with the wind chill.

Re:

Great. :LOL:

Aye, it was effin freezin doon here at bottom of Benarty, went ootside to get some logs in for fire earlier today, any thoughts I had of going out for a ride on my road bike were blown away.

Re:

Aaron, just a heads up that we were up at benarty today as shona doing a run and the m90j4 for kelty was shut cos of roadworks, had to go up and double back.

Will be there for 10.30 and brining the fatbike.

Back