Feedback threads…

I still do for buying, if I'm putting up a fair bit of cash I check to see if I've bought from the seller in the past. Not a guarantee but an indicator.

I have a few good pushers, sorry sellers I use regularly these days 😃

I do for sellers not so much for buyers. I've sold maybe 10 items this year and haven't had public feedback for any of them. Most people thanked me over private message and confirmed delivery.

I used to regularly start feedback threads for people without them but so many people don't seem to have them these days I sort of gave up. I think part of the problem is that you don't see a link to people's feedback threads on the mobile app, you have to click on their profile. I deal with a lot of "regulars" and we rarely leave each other feedback, which I think is fine. Maybe I'll make more of an effort to start feedback threads for people I deal with who don't have them.

Always do when buying, and often create a thread and let them know, and also how to link it, if they have not got one already.

Selling I tend to wait until the sale is complete, when they have received it and confirmed and all is well.

A lot do not seem to bother these days for whatever reason, though that's fine by me too.

Latest posts

Back