FB jail....again!

Good news for those who are fed up with FaceBook, and are looking for an alternative social media app. Donald Trump's social media venture is reportedly launching on 21 February. It will be called 'Truth Social', and users will be able to post 'Truths' and repost other people's 'Truths' as 'Re-Truths'. I think that he missed a trick by not calling it 'Trumpet'. If he did that, users could have posted 'Trumps' and 'Re-Trumps'.

The platform is designed similar to Twitter where people can share their opinions via ‘Truth’ and ‘Re-Truth’, their version of tweets and retweets. The app looks like it will function exactly like Twitter, letting people share photos, news stories, or video links to their network.

I won't be joining, for the simple reason that I think social media is toxic. However, I will be observing from a safe distance, just to see what kind of reactions occur when Donald Trump starts 'Truthing' and 'Re-Truthing'.

And from a historical perspective, it is interesting to note that the official communist newspaper of the Soviet Union was also called 'Truth' (Pravda). I'm not sure if Donald Trump is aware of this, or perhaps he's just trolling those who rejoiced when he was booted off Twitter.

Good news for those who are fed up with FaceBook, and are looking for an alternative social media app. Donald Trump's social media venture is reportedly launching on 21 February. It will be called 'Truth Social', and users will be able to post 'Truths' and repost other people's 'Truths' as 'Re-Truths'. I think that he missed a trick by not calling it 'Trumpet'. If he did that, users could have posted 'Trumps' and 'Re-Trumps'.

I won't be joining, for the simple reason that I think social media is toxic. However, I will be observing from a safe distance, just to see what kind of reactions occur when Donald Trump starts 'Truthing' and 'Re-Truthing'.

And from a historical perspective, it is interesting to note that the official communist newspaper of the Soviet Union was also called 'Truth' (Pravda). I'm not sure if Donald Trump is aware of this, or perhaps he's just trolling those who rejoiced when he was booted off Twitter.
I'm tempted to sign up. If I then write posts saying that he lost the election and that the election was fair, he will finally have to accept that those are TRUTHS.

Now, where did I put that party invitation from Boris?

As the saying goes 'nature abhors a vacuum'. When the MSM, Big-Tech, and some parts of the political spectrum, engage in collusion so as to suppress information and opinions that challenge their narrative, it's inevitable that some people will eventually become aware of that, and try to seek the truth, and that others will fill that vacuum by publishing information online, and providing new platforms for those who have been marginalised.

Reactions: al
https://libertycentric.com/

img-welcome.png

Reactions: al
I've been in jail more times than I can count, all over petty things at that :mad:

A few months ago I had a PM from a woman offering her services to me!
this woman had messaged everyone in a group I'm in, she showed me
pretty inviting pics of her and her price list as to what she does.

I reported her profile as having a sexual content, so did about 200 other members, a day later
FB replied to me telling me her profile does not go against their community standards.

Back