Fatty D Help !

Re:

Thanks mate....yip I see. I found which one I need on vintage cannondale , so similar to the one I made before but with whopping great slit down the side. :D

As I don't have access to welding equipment I'll have to have a think about how to make one of those. :roll:

A length of threaded bar, similar to your tool with nuts either side of the holes namely to add rigidity to the slit tube. If the walls of your tube are thick enough and it is correct diameter it may be strong enough, my slit tube was not.

I resorted to making the tool as couldnt find anywhere to buy it plus i bet it wont be cheap.

Ps if you are local, you are welcome to borrow mine, assuming it fits your damper.

Thanks mate I appreciate that. I'll have a crack a crafting something but I may be back in touch :D

I found castle tools before and they were prohibitively expensive..guess they don't want you meddling :D

02gf74":3jc9i2sj said:
A length of threaded bar, similar to your tool with nuts either side of the holes namely to add rigidity to the slit tube. If the walls of your tube are thick enough and it is correct diameter it may be strong enough, my slit tube was not.

I resorted to making the tool as couldnt find anywhere to buy it plus i bet it wont be cheap.

Ps if you are local, you are welcome to borrow mine, assuming it fits your damper.

Back