Fat Chance Yo Eddy in L

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
The shed clearing continues....

Next up is this Yo Eddy in L with 1 1/8th headtube which lets you run more modern forks. Pictures show full bike but it's frame only for now although the rest of the build available to the purchaser if they want.

No rust, no dents, no dings and very few scratches although there is paint rub on the headtube from a previous careless owner. Paint looks even better in the sun than shown as the apple green really sparkles.

Regardless of the waffle above, I don't think the following description can be beaten, of this frame no less
StarTREK":3rmsjtjs said:
Chameleon Metallic, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Is incredible, nice.
He dicho.
ein? :shock:

Sorry to let this one go but needs must so £450 plus postage (in the UK about £15 but happy to ship anywhere at cost).

Attachments

• Yodriveside.jpg
    Yodriveside.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 655
  • P5171381.JPG
    P5171381.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 655
Is the top pic the left side of your garden.....just how big IS it?? :shock: Lovely frame and good price, just a bit too big for moi.

Lovely frame, please could I call dibs pending confirmation of size L?

Please could you confirm centre bb to centre tt.

Many thanks

welly":228qc900 said:

It's 19" with a 23.8" top tube.

ededwards":8ar9yqy2 said:
welly":8ar9yqy2 said:

It's 19" with a 23.8" top tube.

Thanks for getting back to me. This is perfect, please could you pm me your details and how you would like paying and I shall arrange tonight if that's ok?

Many thanks

Paul.

Interested in Crankset, stem and tyres if new buyer doesn't want them.

(And possibly syncros black seatpost depending on size)

Many thanks

Dude, if the shed decides it needs to clear out the planet cross then please bear me in mind :mrgreen:

Good luck with your sale

Sold pending payment.

Once it's all confirmed I'll be in touch with those who have expressed interest in the variou bits and pieces.

@its_kirby - thanks for the thought on the Planet Cross but fairly sure I'm hanging on to this one!

Back