1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Aquafade.

I hope it gets ridden, muddied and scratched beyond recognition. Mountain bikes need dirt and rocks to be happy.
You got a weird reaction to this post which I assume is a language thing. I get what you mean - bikes are there to be used not hung on walls. Scratches tell stories of epic rides and adventures. Hang them up when they retire!

You got a weird reaction to this post which I assume is a language thing. I get what you mean - bikes are there to be used not hung on walls. Scratches tell stories of epic rides and adventures. Hang them up when they retire!
Yes @progidal son we know what you mean.

The bike looks great btw, I would’ve been tempted to go full red Ringle like @john ’s fat chance but still looks ace. Black Syncros is not my cup of tea as it’s a bit boring.

I was gonna enter into this months botm but of course nothing is going up against this😂

Stunner!

Yes. That´s the point. Bikes look much better when used. A mountain bike that was designed and built for dropping steep stuff on muddy trails looks much better covered in mud and battle scars.

Yes @progidal son we know what you mean.

The bike looks great btw, I would’ve been tempted to go full red Ringle like @john ’s fat chance but still looks ace. Black Syncros is not my cup of tea as it’s a bit boring.

I was gonna enter into this months botm but of course nothing is going up against this😂

Stunner!
I contemplated going all red ringle, but that a bit too much bling for me, i might still try a red handlebar if i can find one though. But i think thats enough red.

I contemplated going all red ringle, but that a bit too much bling for me, i might still try a red handlebar if i can find one though. But i think thats enough red.
Is there such a thing as a red Controltech? I’ve only seen black, silver, blue and green.

I think all it needs is some champagne xc pro pedals…

Is there such a thing as a red Controltech? I’ve only seen black, silver, blue and green.

I think all it needs is some champagne xc pro pedals…
Yep, there was one in canada for sale, but the chap wouldn't send it to the uk. I'm looking for either controltech or a hyper lite. one day one will turn up. Good idea for the pedals, i might go down that route. Thanks

Yep, there was one in canada for sale, but the chap wouldn't send it to the uk. I'm looking for either controltech or a hyper lite. one day one will turn up. Good idea for the pedals, i might go down that route. Thanks
Or perhaps if you can’t find one Fred salmon is always an option.

Back