Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy Aqua Fade Pics Pages 7-10

Re:

Hay I'm liking the sound of the Ringle seatpost in silver :D ...this is what I have at the minute..because I couldn't find a titanium Syncros seatpost in 29.4 So I a aluminium Syncros done and had it anodising :cool: to match these titanium handle bars I'm putting on this bike ...I'm so happy with the anodising it matches exact to the bars

One thing that came out was the logos on the seatpost which looks so cool from the aluminum 6061 seat lettering on the seatpost :cool: at first I didn't like but like it now :D

This is the seatpost and flite I had for sale but ended up keeping it again for this Yo Eddy..only thing is I mite have to cut the seatpost down as it is way to long for this frame

Syncros aluminium 440mm 29.4 seatpost titanium bolts with custom anodised coloured titanium post also matches handle bars up front
1993 flite titanium saddle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 482
Re:

Dunno what it is but these AF Yo builds are compulsive viewing. Love the high end spec. Best of all though is their amazing handling and comfortable all day ride geometry :cool:

Re: FAT CHANCE Team Yo Eddy Aquafade

Years ago I had a Heylight 'mit Versatz' made for my Aqua Yo. 29.4mm, 400mm, anodized in red. Beautifully made piece. Period correct and still available.

Re:

Just a small update just dug these goodies out today and thinking of trying this green Grafton fat finger out...I'm still on the look out for a good used or new turquoise one though if anyone has one

Also trying a pair of clear ONZA porcipaws out but for riding I'm defiantly going for black grips, these will do for now :cool:

OnZa porcipaws clear
Ringle black style titanium skewers
Grafton green fat finger hanger. For the rear
Fatchance seatpost clamp with green reproduction rubber seal
Ringle turquoise blue titanium seatpost Q/R
Grafton black crank caps
Tektro turquoise blue 1"inch front brake cable hanger guide

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 446
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 420
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 420

Christ, I'm getting really jealous right now seeing all these gorgeous bits for the build :) .

Re:

Thx matey yep this build is going to be my dream build but has to be also a good rider as well ..sometimes it's hard to get both just wright lol....think this could be a keeper :D I've had two Fatchances over the year and every one it wished I'd not sold :lol

From all the parts you've been getting and the fact its a YO definitely makes it a keeper :D .

Re:

Hi got full XTR M900 front mech rear mech cassette and shifters

Just been trying to build it up today with the rigid forks and the Ringle stem won't push on with out really forcing it so going to put the suspension forks I had on it last time..only difference being it'll be a-head and not threaded, they will stay on for now till I can sort out the steer on the rigid forks lol

Shocktech suspension forks with aluminium "inch none threaded A/head steer sprayed in aquafade to match the frame

This is it with the repro Ringle Mojo up front...only thing I've changed is the brakes for polished silver

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 370
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 370
Back