Fat Chance Kickstarter

I have to laugh about all the Fat Chance "verbiage", because my best friend for over 40 years is John Troja. He was Chris's partner & creator of the brand Fat Chance. Don't get me wrong, Chris was ( is ???) a frame builder, but couldn't run a business if his life depended on it! My joke used to be that John was the FAT, and Chris was the CHANCE (like barely any).

Oh gosh, I know about all the soiled laundry, and where the bodies are buried. But out of respect for a GREAT & iconic brand... I'm going to keep my mouth shut!

?

I have to laugh about all the Fat Chance "verbiage", because my best friend for over 40 years is John Troja. He was Chris's partner & creator of the brand Fat Chance. Don't get me wrong, Chris was ( is ???) a frame builder, but couldn't run a business if his life depended on it! My joke used to be that John was the FAT, and Chris was the CHANCE (like barely any).

Oh gosh, I know about all the soiled laundry, and where the bodies are buried. But out of respect for a GREAT & iconic brand... I'm going to keep my mouth shut!
You can’t stop now. Give us something juicy about the early 90s when the money was really rolling in.

Most of the greatest artists in history and musicians were degenerates in every way imaginable but they produced a legacy we all love and many of our kids now appreciate too. FATs are amazing to ride and are beautifully made. You cant fake that.

How time flies. Thought I put this here. Recently purchased one of the kickstarter Fat Chance Yo's for a very reasonable amount and in the process of building it up. I'm keeping the rigid fork as it just reminds of of the old Yo's. Planning on a 1x11 and mostly XT M8000. I'm pretty excited and I believe my riding buddies will be pretty surprised when I show up with this bad boy.View attachment 845771
Whats the deal with the porcs ? are they custom jobbies ?

Back