Falcon K2

Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":p3iodqo6 said:
Gravy Monster":p3iodqo6 said:
PM me your email address and I will send you my pics over as my photo bucket expired hence no pics on here
Hi James,
Any chance you can forward to me? or if you're on Flickr?
Cheers
G
GM... ''Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt'' :|

Graham_hkr":1r3t17ug said:
Graham_hkr":1r3t17ug said:
Gravy Monster":1r3t17ug said:
PM me your email address and I will send you my pics over as my photo bucket expired hence no pics on here
Hi James,
Any chance you can forward to me? or if you're on Flickr?
Cheers
G
GM... ''Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt'' :|

:LOL: :LOL: I have not been on here for years , the retro thing has really dug in here ! I will borrow my grans typewriter , a sheet of paper , some tippex and will fax something to you , please send me a message to my pager when you get it :facepalm:

Laters !

Gravy Monster":jb5ax6e4 said:
:LOL: :LOL: I have not been on here for years , the retro thing has really dug in here ! I will borrow my grans typewriter , a sheet of paper , some tippex and will fax something to you , please send me a message to my pager when you get it :facepalm:

Laters !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :facepalm:

bluetomgold":3ovsgxbg said:
Been looking at Falcon Pro BMXs now... Found the following quote:

"Giant made bikes for many different companies across the world in the late '70s and '80s. One such company was Falcon BMX in the UK who imported and branded both 20" and 24" HiTen and CrMo bikes."

(http://www.bloggingadeadhorse.com/hotfoot_falcon.php)

Seeing as it's made in Taiwan, I'm going to hazard a guess that it's a actually a badge-engineered Giant.

Giant own loads of bike factories in Taiwan, used to own most of them.... they made (make) everyones bikes...

Back