Fake Chinese bike parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Battersby, following a report regarding this thread I’ve read through the posts over the last few pages a couple of times now. I’m struggling to see anything that could be construed as racist, but maybe I’ve missed something. Would you please PM me or quote the post you feel is racist and I’ll moderate as required.
I didn't report anything in this thread...

What is racist is grouping a whole nation to the same stereotypical attribute. If I said Jewish people love money or black people love watermelons, I'd rightly get told I was being racist but when you do the same about Chinese its all fair and just an observation.

I didn't report anything in this thread...

What is racist is grouping a whole nation to the same stereotypical attribute. If I said Jewish people love money or black people love watermelons, I'd rightly get told I was being racist but when you do the same about Chinese its all fair and just an observation.
I know you didn’t report anything. Another member reported it. I don’t see a post where anyone has grouped a whole nation but, like I said, please tell me where you’ve seen this

Man I come in here to see what my fellow loose moral Big Ali connoisseurs has spoilt themselves with. Very disappointed. You all need to detox, go on an ethnic cleanse....

Anyway! I'm thinking to buy the knock off ingrid derailleur soon because I likes the colour. Anyone given it a go?

Man I come in here to see what my fellow loose moral Big Ali connoisseurs has spoilt themselves with. Very disappointed. You all need to detox, go on an ethnic cleanse....

Anyway! I'm thinking to buy the knock off ingrid derailleur soon because I likes the colour. Anyone given it a go?
There aren't any morals in capitalism. People only cry moral superiority when they're on the loosing end. Nestle, Amazon, Coca Cola, IBM, VW, financial sector all have blood on their hands but go crying to their puppet states when things don't go their own way. Same here, all the big companies invested abroad to exploit vulnerable cheap labour. IMO you reap what you sow. I have a lovely £500 whisky fork, where do you think it was made?

There aren't any morals in capitalism. People only cry moral superiority when they're on the loosing end. Nestle, Amazon, Coca Cola, IBM, VW, financial sector all have blood on their hands but go crying to their puppet states when things don't go their own way. Same here, all the big companies invested abroad to exploit vulnerable cheap labour. IMO you reap what you sow. I have a lovely £500 whisky fork, where do you think it was made?
Preaching to the choir bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back