Various dirt cheap parts & clothing- XTR, LX & loads more...

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Time to update this sale. I have various parts in the garage that I'm unlikely to use any time soon, mostly not worth much so for many of them I'm asking for the actual postage cost plus a little bit to cover packaging and make it worth the effort of queuing in the post office this time of year... All prices are PP gift only and excluding postage. For most things postage starts at £3 in the UK but lightweight flat things may be much cheaper. Not all items are pictured yet, just ask and I'll take some of anything that doesn't yet have one....

An LX outer chainring in silver, 4-bolt 104 BCD. Lightweight at 80g, some wear showing to teeth but ok. £2.50 plus post (large letter rate, so under a quid probably)

A mismatched but good set of Black V-Brakes - one pair of Avids and the other Clarks. With pads £5 plus post.

A right hand Avid Speed Dial 5 V-brake lever. £2.50 plus post.

A curious ICE road Ahead stem, for 26.0 bars. Strange sort of flat triangular ovalised cross-section. 115mm length. Looks unused with a small mark or two from storage. £3 plus post

A short unbranded silver Ahead stem, for 25.4 bars. 70mm, with a lilac/purple front plate (it was from a women's bike). £2 plus post

A SRAM X4 rear mech. Decent working order. £2.50 plus post

A Shimano Nexave T401 front mech, 31.8 bottom pull. Unused but with non-original clamp bolt. £2.50 plus post.

A Grimeca 5-bolt 160mm rotor. £1 plus post (will go as a large letter, so under a quid probably)

Two brand new (sealed in packet) pairs of Disco Brakes V-brake 72mm pad inserts. Either both red or one pair red and one black, I'll have to check. £1.50 for the two sets plus post (again should be under a quid)

And clothing-wise, a set of Replica (Chinese) Castelli winter bib tights. Very nice and decent quality - more details and photos here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=361452 Now just £12 plus postage

SOLD:

A pair of weight weenie Smica alloy bar ends. Bought these used and then found a similar model in silver which I preferred, so never used these myself. 64g for the pair! Used with some small scuffs to the plastic end caps but good tidy condition with no major scratches. £5 plus post SOLD

Two XTR M970 chainrings, 4-bolt. Inner (22T) has lots of wear. Middle is a 32T "AA" for 22T inner, also has some wear but looks better. Both superlight, 20g and 40g respectively. £5 plus post SOLD

A blue USE seatpost. Full details here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=360720. £20 posted SOLD

A set of 3 x 8 speed ST-MC18 STI shifter and V-brake levers. The shifters look like the old Alivio/STX style but the V-brake levers are like Acera. Functional condition but both shifters are missing the bottom cover so the cable and mechanism is exposed - some of the remaining casing is loose. £4 plus post SOLD

A basic SRAM Centera front mech, 28.6 and bottom pull. Never used but has a non-original clamp bolt. £1 plus post

A basic Sachs Centera front mech. Just like the ones above but 31.8 bottom pull. Never used. £1 plus post

An old Shimano Shark Fin. Ok condition with no damage - the Shimano logo is not present any more but the Shark Fin logo is still there and in nice order. £2.50 plus post SOLD

An XT M739 rear mech. For spares/repairs since the jockeys need replacing and the hanger bolt spring is not smooth which makes it quite difficult to install and probably isn't ideal in operation either. £3 plus post SOLD

A USE 27.0 shim (the metal kind, for 25.0 diameter posts). £5 posted SOLD

A SRAM Apex WiFli rear mech. Long cage 10-speed mech. £17 posted SOLD

A set of Avid BB7 (MTB) disc calipers and 160mm G3 Clean Sweep rotors. £20 posted SOLD.

SRAM 9-speed cassette (maybe PC950?), either 11-32 or 11-34 I need to check. Teeth seem fine. Can throw in a PC971 chain which I've never used myself, no idea how much use it's had in the past though. £7 posted SOLD

SRAM PC-1071 10-speed chain. Off my road bike, it has 102 links plus the Powerlink connector and weighs just 230g. £5 posted SOLD

a pair of black Bontrager wheel QRs. Strangely not a matching pair butreally light (checked at 81g/pr) £4 posted SOLD

A set of 3 XT chainrings (M760 model). £12 posted SOLD.

An STX rear mech, in better condition. £6 posted SOLD

An Ultegra CS-6700 10-speed cassette,12-30. Brilliant ratio popular with for road users wanting a 'safety net' gear or MTB use where 32/24t is just overkill. The best quality 10-speed Shimano you can get in this kind of ratio, weight is around 265g. Genuinely less than 150 miles' use so very top condition. £23 posted SOLD

An XTR M970 Rapid Rise rear mech, long cage. Good condition with a few scratches, will come with brand new silver machined alloy jockey wheels with red bearing covers. Superlight mech at 201g on my scales! £38 posted SOLD

A set of Avid 2.0L V-brake levers, the all polished version with cable pull adjusters. Fully functional, some scratches but not too bad. £8 posted SOLD

An SLX/XT? HG81 10-speed cassette, 11-34. Teeth look good though signs of some burring on some rings. £14 posted SOLD

A Deda Elementi Zero 1 stem. 31.8 clamp and around 100mm. Excellent and very lightweight stem in good condition, though missing the set of bolts I think (I can't remember what I needed them for!) though you can get a set of replacement M5 steel bolts on ebay for about a quid. £4 plus post SOLD

Re: Many parts - XTR, XT, SRAM, Avid BB7 & more...

Due a weekend bump for the remaining parts. Willing to listen to reasonable offers and let me know if you need odd spares, I've got lots of cheap bits that aren't worth posting on their own (stems, odd V-brakes, cassettes, cheaper mechs...)

Back