Various dirt cheap parts & clothing- XTR, LX & loads more...

Re: Many parts - XTR, XT, LX, Avid BB7 & more...

STX rear mech sold, price reductions on most of the rest!

Re: Many parts - XTR, XT, LX, Avid BB7, USE shim & more...

Sorted for the Avid SD7 now (thanks Paul) - reductions and updates on the original list on p1

Re:

An LX outer chainring in silver, 4-bolt 104 BCD. Lightweight and very good condition. £6 posted (I've got various other 4-bolt chainrings too, just ask if more are required)

Do you have a picture of this please? Have you any other outers? Ideally 42t in black?

Away for a couple of weeks from this weekend so everything reduced to try and clear some stuff before I go! When I get back to my 'holiday' bike there will be a few more parts from it coming up for sale as I upgrade it - a nice long cage GS Ultegra mech, LX M570 3 x 9 STIs and an XT M752 chainset & BB. Let me know if interested in combining postage with any of the items here.

Lots of other cheap parts too that it's not worth me listing here but which I can throw in for a pound or two if buying something - stems, bottle cages, brake levers, brakes, mechs, chainrings and lots more. So let me know if there's anything else you're looking for

Bit of a mystery to me why these never sold but yes, you're welcome to them - will PM for details!

Back