Facebook log in problems

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Yesterday I cleared my browsing history & cookies, went to log back into Facebook, but for some strange reason Facebook/META reckon it's not me! After going through 'their' security questions, which I answered CORRECTLY, they still think it's not me, now I can't even try to answer the questions as they are now frosted over and unclickable.

Anyone else had this problem.

Never done Facebook in my life - I don't have a mobile phone - so live a stress free existence.
I only use Facebook to keep in close contact with family & close friends, so much easier to get in touch.

Oh! I don't own a mobile phone either and never have, so probably on the same scale/life as you ;)

I call, Skype or email relatives. Sometimes I even visit them! I never, heaven forbid, "reach out" to them.

I'd use smoke signals, semaphore or a carrier pigeon before Id give all my details for free to Mr Suckerberk.

I call, Skype
I used Skype for years, then stopped using when I found out calls can be recorded secretly either from the other end or the actual company, but if you ain't doing nowt wrong there's now't to worry about, but didn't like the idea on some stranger listening in.

Back