EGS Synchroshift Holy Trinity

Niice! I wonder: is the Cobra version of the Fournales the latest iteration? After the Fournales people and Look had a falling out? There's not a single place on the fork where Look is mentioned unlike the previous forks. (and it seems to be disc-only).

Yes, Cobra is the latest Fournales, disc only, and integrated stem !

But don't know if I will use it on my STS-DH, because Hurrycat is so nice too !..

I would use the Hurrycat since you already have a Fournales STS. Also the fork legs on the Hurrycat are massive, would fit better to the frame. (ideally you would want the carbon fiber Vorace...)

Mofofo, I'm in the market to buy the vorace fork if you want to sell. Or do you know of anyone else with a pair for sale?

ok, I will remember this, but at this time no second Vorace to sell...

By the way, if anybody want an EGS Upcage, I have one (NOS) that I can swap for :
- Shimano Airlines shifting system (+ money from me)
- Morati M-bar (+ money from you)

;)

Hi friends,

I found a Shimano Airlines kit at a gentle price (but still pricey..), so I will sell one of my EGS Upcage in order to buy it.

I must take better pics to make a right announce, but as you can already see it on this pic, it's NOS :

13779464413_db4ef900d9_c.jpg

:xmas-wink:

Cool, Mofofo...I have a spare shifter available if anyone wants to make up a full kit. You'll just need to find the long reach brake levers, though there are some aftermarket Taiwanese ones around for pence.
All the best

I précise that I must sell it rapidly in order to not miss the Airlines, so do not hesitate to send a PM if interested..

I will place a regular announce in the next few days..

Back