EDO Sports Carbon Fiber Spoke Set, NIB NOS

Carbon spokes with Mavic r-sys like these:

Matched to a specific hub and rim, but if your spoke is massively different in cross section to steel, then that's probably best.
I don't remember these being unreliable until corrosion gets working on the rim/ nipple join... which doesnt seem to happen on my usual dt stainless spokes/brass nips into mavic stainless eyelets.
At least the carbon spokes won't corrode 🤣

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Carbon spokes with Mavic r-sys like these:

Matched to a specific hub and rim, but if your spoke is massively different in cross section to steel, then that's probably best.
I don't remember these being unreliable until corrosion gets working on the rim/ nipple join... which doesnt seem to happen on my usual dt stainless spokes/brass nips into mavic stainless eyelets.
At least the carbon spokes won't corrode 🤣
Poxy road wheels, in here we like burly mountain gear, woof woof!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back