EDO Sports Carbon Fiber Spoke Set, NIB NOS

MuchAlohaNui

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
These have been up forever and at that price I'm not surprised...I bought a set the same for less than a quarter of that.
Some people collect cranks, others saddles, me...apart from these I'm fairly confident I've cornered the market of the 26" variety of what I call 'death spokes' and bought them all. I'd love these too but the price is laughable.

Last edited:
I'm fairly confident I've cornered the market of the 26" variety of what I call 'death spokes' and bought them all.
Maybe you're subconsciously doing a public service with buying up stock. An unthankable, but noble cause that few notice or even know about. Maybe you can use all your spokes to make some art?

Not all heroes wear capes.😂
If laced properly they’re ok, I ran them for years without issue…until one day when they catastrophically failed.😂😂

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not all heroes wear capes.😂
It's as if the Universe picked you at birth to bear this incalculable load and in return you receive worldly understanding that is so esoteric it is beyond most peoples comprehension.

If laced properly they’re ok, I ran them for years without issue…until one day when they catastrophically failed.😂😂
How bad are we talking? Ambulances? Reconstructive surgery?

They are for 700c.

It's as if the Universe picked you at birth to bear this incalculable load and in return you receive worldly understanding that is so esoteric it is beyond most peoples comprehension.

How bad are we talking? Ambulances? Reconstructive surgery?
No injury sustained. After all the years running them without issue I was riding at walking pace and a pesky twig got in my wheel and when it came around to the forks I heard about seven or eight ‘clink’ sounds so stopped to find that many spokes snapped in half. I rode home on that wheel and it never let me down. Apparently side loads are their Kryptonite so if laced properly and nothing gets caught between them they’re completely safe….ish.😂
They’re light and look cool, that’s enough for me, just forget about their reputation and the court cases.

No injury sustained. After all the years running them without issue I was riding at walking pace and a pesky twig got in my wheel and when it came around to the forks I heard about seven or eight ‘clink’ sounds so stopped to find that many spokes snapped in half. I rode home on that wheel and it never let me down. Apparently side loads are their Kryptonite so if laced properly and nothing gets caught between them they’re completely safe….ish.😂
They’re light and look cool, that’s enough for me, just forget about their reputation and the court cases.
Oh my goodness that sounds risky!

Who makes the next best alternative?

Back