eBay question help

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
I'm trying to refund a buyer his money But every time I try it asks this. What does it mean? I've tried to write different amounts with no luck Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 5.32.31 pm.png

Did they buy more than one item from you?

Did they buy more than one item from you?
no. No matter what number I write in the box it's says 'invalid amount' and I can't click refund!!?? I hate eBay makes it so difficult when it doesn't have to be?

what reason did you select from the drop down menu at the top?

what reason did you select from the drop down menu at the top?
issue refund. The eBay 'help' even said I can refund the money for the item. But it doesn't say what this box means either!

issue refund. The eBay 'help' even said I can refund the money for the item. But it doesn't say what this box means either!

No, at the top of the page you posted a pic of in the original post is a question with a drop down menu;

'select a reason for refund' with an arrow over on the right for the drop down menu, you need to select a reason first :)

No, at the top of the page you posted a pic of in the original post is a question with a drop down menu;

'select a reason for refund' with an arrow over on the right for the drop down menu, you need to select a reason first :)
Thanks. Just completed the refund. Cost me £7.50 to do it. :mad:

Back