Ebay login not working?

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone else having problems logging into eBay.co.uk?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Not had any problem logging in but several of the items on my watch list are coming up as "This listing (item number) has been removed, or this item isn't available." Same with some of the sellers IDs and their feedback. Says they don't exist. Weird.

Yea I get the same just browsing without logging in. Find something on search then the details page gives the error you noted.

Re:

Thank Fcuk for that, I thought it was me ........or I'd been hacked

and some guy from west Africa was going to buy half a dozen gold watches on my account

Re:

I'm logged in though. Logged out then back in to make sure but items in my watch list are there but apparently don't exist, a Marin frame, a Fox shock, BBB jockey wheels, and the sellers for the Fox shock and BBB jockeys don't exist. Something not right.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":3bwxdaua said:
I'm logged in though. Logged out then back in to make sure but items in my watch list are there but apparently don't exist, a Marin frame, a Fox shock, BBB jockey wheels, and the sellers for the Fox shock and BBB jockeys don't exist. Something not right.

Yea but that just means that theres multiple things all borked up. I'm sure some poor systems guys at eBay are having their worst days ever right now.

Re:

The Fox shock is back :cool: .......aaand now it's gone again :roll:

There's a lot of work needed to rectify the mess, when the shock returned, albeit briefly, the postage details were missing as was the info on the bids. If it was my auction I'd be asking for a free re-listing.

Re:

Is this sorted now?

My wife was having kittens last night when she couldn't get her nightly fix of the bay. :evil:

Meanwhile, my account was working fine. :facepalm:

Back