Ebay Ibis bowti frame

Re:

buy it now is much more than twice what I paid for mine...as complete bike. Either I got a deal or he is dreaming.

Re: Re:

34henry3w":28jpehbi said:
buy it now is much more than twice what I paid for mine...as complete bike. Either I got a deal or he is dreaming.

I'd say he's dreaming looking at the prices of his other stuff , that said the ibis is lovely though.....

I do like the fact Potts has had it, looked over it and added the disc mounts too.

Re: Re:

dablk":3iz66027 said:
sinnerman":3iz66027 said:
Has to be my all time favourite.
Carl,
I cant believe with your fleet, that such a frame isn't already amongst of them.

:cool:

Sadly not, the nearest I got was a Ti Szazbo, which ended up very costly tears. (later replaced with a cheaper aluminium which was bought in error and the wrong size).

Alas this is still a dream.

skunkworks":291i2qxe said:
This has been listed for months now - just sayin.

true it has been listed for a while I'm the owner and in no rush to give it away, question i ask is you work
out how much a new rear shock and work done by Steve Potts and post back to uk and fact it is checked over
and completely like new with not a single ding or mark what value do you put on a frame that will never
be made again?
I've had a few stupid offers like £900 and the usual oh its over my budget will you take £1200 bull sh*t that people think i was off last boat from mars! to be honest if someone wants a mint bowti frame in a large
then show me where one for sale at a reasonable price that not needing a new rear shock as it will and looking well used.

yes some people are lucky enough to get a bargine on these frames and great if you are lucky enough to find
one of the 274 ish that were ever made

ok it maybe priced heigh but am open to a realistic offer from a serious buyer and not all the dreamers that are around but is it sits for another two or three years then so be i dont need the cash and being such a nice frame am happy to keep it, like everything its for sale at the right price and someone may have a dream of owning one
of these so i list it once every so often on a free listing. Anyone who does purchase it will not be disapointed
as its a true mint bike.

Player - I'd say he's dreaming looking at the prices of his other stuff

yes dreaming prices but sold most items at asking price with messages from all buyers saying how pleased they are with the fantastic condition and honest description so can't be that wrong.

thank you for the heads up for add on the forum

Back