Ibis Bow-Ti on eBay USA

Love mine with a passion. Managed to find a frame (no shock or parts) on ebay a few years ago for £1500 and made an offer on that price also. John Castellano was gracious in helping me with the missing parts, shock and advice on building mine up. Turns out mines a pre production example also. Love it. Would love a shorter ibis ti stem, or one with rise if anyone has one!?

I bought a 1" Ibis titanium stem from this same seller a two weeks ago. Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, can only say the seller shipped it promptly.

They made 269 and only stopped because production costs were so expensive it didn’t make sense. I’ve not heard of one ever failing. Mine hasn’t in 25 years so I think they’re good 😊
I had no idea they made so few. Even more desirable then 😎

Potts is a marvel. Sadly I suspect the closest I’ll ever get to his work is his plastic cable lubers.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back