Ibis Bow-Ti on eBay USA

I have to say I'm not convinced. I did find some anecdotal evidence that one cracked on bike forums.

And there's so few Titanium full suspension bikes going around, which I doubt has anything to do with the fact that it's more expensive to manufacture

The Jury is still out.

I lusted after these back in the day.🤤 Still do.
By the time I saved up enough I had converted over to road bikes (lighter).
Got my dream road bike instead (which I still have).

I helped an overseas guy buy one located in Switzerland for a third of the price of this one here on eBay. But I have no idea if the guy got a steal for 3.000 CHF or if this guy on eBay is reaching. 🤔
Thank you my friend. All thanks to you. I managed to purchase the bike at a great price . I changed out the fork, wheelset and handlebars... I enjoyed every moment riding on it.. I had clocked almost 200 km on it and still riding hard on it.

Thank you my friend. All thanks to you. I managed to purchase the bike at a great price . I changed out the fork, wheelset and handlebars... I enjoyed every moment riding on it.. I had clocked almost 200 km on it and still riding hard on it.
Yeah buddy! Looking good!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back