Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

sthodgson":2scx8yld said:
Either really - just seeing what is out there. Frame and forks at minimum.

I'd let one of my 89's go mate, Tufftrax, Traverse or Trekker. What price and condition are you looking for? Mine are all 20" frames and fit me at 6'2" so should be perfect for you.

Feel free to PM me for more information. ;)

Seen this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Heaven ... 3625561068 ?

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Part way through restoring my 1990 Tuff Trax and have an issue with the rear brake cable outer. It was stuck in the guide tube along the top tube. I have ended up with just the plastic outer stuck in the tube. It has snapped and is now hidden in the guide tube. I can just see each end of it. Any ideas to remove it? The frame needs stripping and re-powder coating so thought about getting it chemically dipped which will hopefully get rid of it

Re:

Hi my sons father passed away recently and I have 8 bikes to sell as my son is a lot bigger than his dad was. I have a Saracen kili ultra white bike magnesium frame but don’t have a clue what it is worth, can anyone help me thanks

Attachments

• 96E0EC31-0377-46AE-B715-2C99C5A7EF6F.jpeg
    96E0EC31-0377-46AE-B715-2C99C5A7EF6F.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 546
Hi, would you be able to provide any images of the bike? Pricing will be a lot more accurate based upon confirmation of condition and parts fitted etc.

Re: Re:

247jacklaura":1ssglnog said:
Hi my sons father passed away recently and I have 8 bikes to sell as my son is a lot bigger than his dad was. I have a Saracen kili ultra white bike ti but don’t have a clue what it is worth, can anyone help me thanks

I think your in the right place :LOL: you,ve just made my Friday :xmas-cool:

If you have problems hosting pics send me a pm and I'll help you sort it out.

I also have to hold my hands up and say if its the right size I'd be very interested, as will a few more on here..

kaya

Re: Re:

247jacklaura":2d27axhb said:
Hi my sons father passed away recently and I have 8 bikes to sell as my son is a lot bigger than his dad was. I have a Saracen kili ultra white bike ti but don’t have a clue what it is worth, can anyone help me thanks
Hi buddy, anything you require a value for needs to be posted..... IN HERE
Preferably with lots of pictures, we really like lots of pictures...
Cheers
G

Latest posts

Back