Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

longun":330grxvd said:
quick saracen question, whats the seatpost size on my 96 kili comp? 26.8 or 26.4? i had to "polish" my post years ago so the numbers are not too clear. will post new pics asap and when the new un is complete ;)

96 saracen kilis are 27.0mm ;)

Just so you all know.

I now have high resolution scans of the entire Saracen catalogue collection from 1987 to 2006. The scans come courtesy of Neilll who spent two days at Saracen HQ with a laptop and a scanner a while ago.

Anyway, I shall be making a start on the 87-97 catalogues this weekend and posting up the results in the MTB Magazine & Catalogue Scans and eventually the archive.
The long awaited 1991 catalogue is already here by the way in case anyone missed it.

In the meantime let me know if you have any requests.

drystonepaul":gga0lgl9 said:
Just so you all know.

I now have high resolution scans of the entire Saracen catalogue collection from 1987 to 2006. The scans come courtesy of Neilll who spent two days at Saracen HQ with a laptop and a scanner a while ago.

Anyway, I shall be making a start on the 87-97 catalogues this weekend and posting up the results in the MTB Magazine & Catalogue Scans and eventually the archive.
The long awaited 1991 catalogue is already here by the way in case anyone missed it.

In the meantime let me know if you have any requests.

:cool:

One of my Kilis in a new look. I LIKE Orange with White!

K2Orange2.jpg

K2Orange.jpg

The other halfs Sahara had a long overdue outing today on the former Selby to York railway line, sure I have posted pics of it before but anyway -
IMG00141.jpg

IMG00134.jpg

Back