E-bikes and scooters trouble on the road ITV @8:30pm

eric_james

Senior Retro Guru
Starts soon but obviously be able to catch up
we see lots of illegal scooters all the time, 6 points for a private one being used on the road I think

They whizz around everywhere in my city, roads, footpaths, parks, around the city centre! absolute menace they are.
Police don't seem to give a damn!

E-bikes (pedalec) or illegal motorbikes, which are they talking about?

A load off illegal motorbikes have been taken off the street recently, hope more areas do this.
Even if you can't get your Ubereats or Justeat...
(The post did of course get a slating for calling them E-bikes and not motorbikes, as expected.)
Every one of them should have been done for no tax, mot, nor a legal road going vehicle, but I doubt it.
Screenshot_20230902_142304_com.twitter.android.jpg

Last edited:
Oh to be young again. I remember whizzing around pedestrian zones on bikes, dodging shoppers, taking down market stalls to make bike ramps to jump around in the market square, bombing down the multi-storey car parks, great fun! of course there was the odd older generation citizen frowning and wagging their finger in disgust, but we were not hurting anyone, just playing and having fun :D

mk one, it's the older people that should know better tbh

Did anyone see how to watch this on catchup?
I started this thread and thought I had recorded it

It’s the instantaneous combustion of there batteries that’s worrying & I certainly wouldn’t one in the house as they are a hazard & danger to health……I don’t care what you say about safety of a battery…..

Imagine having a scalelectrix car on charge in a integral garage and it going up .
No way to stop the fire I have read ?

Latest posts

Back