E-bay problems

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Any body having problems logging in to e-bay? Last night no problems logging in. Now can't log in plus it doesn't recognize my id? No e-mails from them to reset password!
Is their a problem with the site? Any body had this problem before?

No problems logging on but i tried to click an item earlier and it says it couldnt show this listing please refresh or try later?!

tintin40":1k868quh said:
Is their a problem with the site?

It's you.

But seriously, yes, ebay accounts get hacked all the time. First thing I'd do if I were you is log into PayPal and change your password. You can always change it back if everything is kosher.

tintin40":3aj5gzyq said:
is it possible to hack an a/c?
Shouldn't be too difficult to get your password. A little luck with guessing the password (or a tracker on your pc) and voila, they're in your account. Then it's just a matter of changing the password and you have no access anymore.
Proper hacking is an option too. eBay's protection is not that difficult to circumvent. (don't ask ...)

Try to log in with a different PC on a different network (use your smartphone, or go to a friend and use his PC). If you can't log in from there as well, I'd get in touch with eBay ASAP.
Oh, and change your PayPal password indeed. You don't have a credit card linked to that account, do you? If so, block that as well.

Raging_Bulls":1n9lfja8 said:
, I'd get in touch with eBay ASAP.

Been trying that but wont let me log in. Will change paypal password

Thanks all :)

cyfa2809":18393shi said:
No problems logging on but i tried to click an item earlier and it says it couldnt show this listing please refresh or try later?!

Same. Peeing me off so it is. trying to contact a previous seller to no avail because of the error messages . :evil: :evil:

Back