Dynatech Diabolo

I have 4x down tube stickers. New!

I need 2x for my MT4 and would like to keep a spare set.

However... they will not last for ever. I will post 2x to you so you can copy them. If you would not mind keep the original pair and send me 4x copies. If that makes sense.

Just re read your post, these are the '93 on silver edge with ti grey fill. :oops: Still keen? I will have a couple of pairs of black outline though. ;)

stick legs that sounds an interesting proposition there

I well i will keep you posted, i like the simplicity of the 91's decals but if you have the other set and decide you dont want them or want to part with them for some cash ( when i get some in that is! ) let me know.

I wouldent mind seeing a pic of them if you can provide them , the ones i am trying to match are on the bike and the font i have is close but has been changed and softened and also angled but there is a great website that allows you to put a picture on the site and a bit of software matches the closest fonts to the original, how cool is that!

it will be a while before i have to worry about the decal as i still dont have the time to strip down the dyna-tech to get it resprayed at the moment.

will hopefully do this in the next few months ready for the summer, i should have the components i am after by then , once i finaly track down the rest of the bits i need , campagnolo olympus rear hub at a sensible price are proving hard to find, along with the rear cassette. In all my moving round London's rented accomedation i seem to have lost the back wheel for it , bugger!

still i did pick up a NOS rear mech and a complete set of NOS set of cantis and levers which are winging their way to me from Spain and Germany respectivly as we speak.

I am still debating putting bullit shifters on it , dont know if i will like them though, i didnt the first time round.

Don't worry about cash. I'll post a new thread shortly with the decals, and some other stickers, kind of a source for all.

Don't forget, once you have a font then get some made much smaller and
D
Y
N
A
-
T
E
C
H

in silver out line for the forks and the stays ;)

Just found this forum and seems I'm not the only Dyna-Tech fan! I've
got a 1991 Encounter (2060 frame), 1995ish Diablo DX (Ti triangle frame)
and a 1996ish Ti4000 (M-Trax but badged Dyna-Tech, Ti top/slope tube
frame). There seems scant information about Dyna-Tech on the web,
I've got some old brochures I'll scan in some time, also a review in an
old mag of the metal-matrix frame with Trimnell forks.

The finished article

Not spot on , as original restoration. But that was not the aim.
Should make a light-ish bike for some gentle riding.
Not expecting it to be put through any harder workout that that.
If i can bring myself to admit i wont use them, then some Judy XC's with Iddon Zed Spring upgrade may find themselves on it instead of the polished canondales.
Rattle can paint job, could not save the original paint, and really liked the look my old MT4 had.
Just some pedals to find. DX copies don't look right.

diablofront.jpg

Back