DX V brake set, Middleburn Crank, 96 16" Kona Muni Mula

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Few parts to sell - all prices include postage from the Isle of Skye... to the mainland UK! ;)
I guess I like dibs here followed by a swift PM so everyone knows where they stand (I don't anticipate pandemonium with this lot tbh)
Paypal gift or buyer pays fees.
Yee haw.

DX V Brakes and levers SOLD

The good - Comes with one set of pads and donor LX V's (I used these to get the tension bars/shoes for the DX V's)
The bad - Some tattiness for all members involved, some mismatched barrel adjusters to levers, no canti bolts

£20 posted

DX V's SOLD

Syncros hinge stem

This had the 100% useless plastic preload top cap which died a death and I've given up trying to find a replacement - maybe you have one...?
115mm reach centre of steerer to centre of bars, appears to be 0º rise but I could be wrong, 1 1/8" to use the imperial.

The good - Reasonable condition, all bolts included
The bad - No 'Syncros' decals, no pre load bung

£15 posted

Syncros Stem

***Hope Front Hub***GONE

This is karma so free - but beware, it is simply for looking at! There are cracks all along the aluminium flange so I wouldn't build this but maybe you like having purple hubs on your mantle piece...

The good - it's purple
The bad - it's purple, not safe to use

£ree to first buyer of other items

Hope hub - note crack to flange on RH side GONE

96(?) Kona Muni Mula 16"

Bought this to build it up for my wife but found a nicer frame so never actually rode it.

The good - it's a Kona! Comes with purple seat QR (pretty nasty tbh)
The bad - would benefit from period correct down tube decal, quite a few scrapes and scars - see pics

£50 posted

Kona Muli Muna

Middleburn drive side crank arm 170mm

Given up trying to find their soul-mate so passing this one on... unless someone can hook them up...?

The good - reasonable condition
The bad - some chain suck to rear of arm - see pics, missing it's other half...

£25 posted

Middle burn drive side crank 170mm

Re:

Damn Donnie, would love that Mula back.... :facepalm: :LOL:

But just in the throws of moving again and having taken the workshop across today to store, I'm already realising how much stuff I have I should have got rid of, but not quite enough to build another bike up...

GLWS!! And what a beautiful view....

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":3ub96x5b said:
Damn Donnie, would love that Mula back.... :facepalm: :LOL:

But just in the throws of moving again and having taken the workshop across today to store, I'm already realising how much stuff I have I should have got rid of, but not quite enough to build another bike up...

GLWS!! And what a beautiful view....

Ah, shame! Would be great to get it back to you...

The view is indeed great Kaz - I could use a good gardener though! :LOL:

Back