Dura Ace 7200 EX Stem & 36H Rims - Mavic GP4 - SORTED

CostinDraghici

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hello Guys,

I made quite a big confusion, due to the fact that the bike/frame I want to restore had a few parts of Dura Ace 7400 on it I thought that initially was fitted with that series, but it is a bit older and it had a 7200 EX series groupset, so now the searched turned to:

1. Stem - Dura Ace EX - 22.2mm, if longer than 90 mm will do the job
2. Set of rims from 1975-1980 years, something like Mavic GP4 Red Label, Mavic GL330, GEL 280 - 36 holes

Hubs - Sorted
Brake calipers and levers - Sorted
Rear derailleur - Sorted
Seatpost - sorted

Sorry for all the confusion!

Hi,

As the subject says, I would need a pair of Dura Ace 7400-7403 hubs or maybe entire wheels, but also some older models of Dura Ace hubs would do and a pair of Dura Ace brake levers and calipers from the same seriers/era 7200 - 7403...

Thanks!

Cheers,
Costin

Re:

I have a pair of hubs and calipers that I'm about to clean up and service - once I do that I'll post some photos for you..

Craig

:cool:

Re: Dura Ace 7400-7403 hubs, brake levers and calipers

foz":5rro7lig said:
I have some dura ace 7400 calipers here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=356202

will need to check postage to you, but it should be the same as to the UK and rest of europe

Hi,

Thanks for the notice and offer, but I think with the brake calipers I can solve it locally, just found something nearby and I have to agree on the price.
Will give you a notice if the deal falls down.

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":1t6henb8 said:
I have a pair of hubs and calipers that I'm about to clean up and service - once I do that I'll post some photos for you..

Craig

Hi Craig,

As I told to Foz, with the brake calipers I hope to solve it locally and spare some shipping costs, but please send some pictures with the hubs once you got them cleaned. Thanks!

Re: Re:

CostinDraghici":3r3wg3kr said:
rusty bodie":3r3wg3kr said:

Craig

Hi Craig,

As I told to Foz, with the brake calipers I hope to solve it locally and spare some shipping costs, but please send some pictures with the hubs once you got them cleaned. Thanks!

Okay, will do.

Re: Dura Ace 7200 EX hubs, brake levers and calipers

Hi,

I was able to find some parts I need, but I'm still looking for:

1. Front and rear hub Dura Ace EX 7200 or wheels with Dura Ace 7200 EX hubs
2. Stem - Dura Ace EX - 22.2mm, if longer than 90 mm will do the job
3. Set of rims from 1975-1980 years, something like Mavic GP4 Red Label - 32 or 36 holes

Latest posts

Back