Does this sound like a rip-off ?

rosstheboss":2eiaqj3b said:
The euro is completely fecked at the moment as well remember, still seems a fair bit though.

I've just got back from two weeks in Italy, which I remember being quite cheap (one of the reasons we went!) but since the euro has been brought in, according to the family we lived with, the price of living has pretty much doubled! I've heard the same sort of thing has happened europewide, particularly in greece and ireland apparently.....bloody foreigners :roll:

Same in parts of the Caribbean, they've brought in single currency, it means the local markets and bartering is fucked from the word go.....it screws up economies.

kaiser":x15b7ws0 said:
Lysander":x15b7ws0 said:
For only £350, I'll visit them personally, be surly, smoke stinkin' fags, and breath garlic at them- same experience, cheaper, and no long journey!!

Can you haughheehaugh?

Yup, and I can do the shrug, too...........

Aye, its true, them foreigners is ruining going abroad!
*waits to be pelted with eggs* :p

All school holidays are expensive, think the price has to include paying for the teachers too.

Which brings me to a question

Why do teachers all have to sit round one table in a pub, no matter how many of them there are?
Very strange, seen it many times in different locations, always get chairs from all over and crowd round together

Never had an answer, so any teachers out there, please spill the beans

the wifes going to tenerife with mum in law next week for 1 full week
£180 all in plus spends,400 dumps seems a hellovaferkinglot!!!!!!!! for 3 days.

" Pay for teachers" WHY :?: Don't they already get a good wage :?:
I'm presuming that they are going by coach, and that there will be say 50 kids, all @ £400, right. Well thats £20.000 for a 3 day trip.
Now thats a good profit there :shock:

my son is off to a pgl adventure hol with his school in northumberland, 5 days with a 6hour coach journey at each end, the school apologised for having to put the price up to £230 this year, surely a ferry crossing isn't that expensive.

I'm presuming that they are going by coach, and that there will be say 50 kids, all @ £400, right. Well thats £20.000 for a 3 day trip.
Now thats a good profit there

Thats bang on what I was thinking!!! Someone is well taking the pee :evil:

Back