Do any of you retrobikers play xbox 360 online??

gibbleking":2fiq6mov said:
real gamers use the ps3

Cough,splutter :shock:
Real gamers have pc's with massive graphics cards and more ram than you can shake a stick at ,on quad core systems with liquid cooling ;)

Excuse me while i have a laughing fit

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have you guys given xbox 360 a go, it is good loads of people online to play against.

Go on give it a go!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah baby ps3 rules......pc would if it didnt cost a frikkin fortune to own a semi decent one...that and trying to get the missus off facebook long enough to enjoy it.then theres the whole can my pc run it malarky and the grief involved in installing the game(bf2 anyone plus patches ect ).agreed the cost of the games are cheaper and i am also a fan of the keyboard mouse control system...i just like to be able to turn it on and play with no hassles involved....(im only saying all this cos the wife made me sell the pc because and i quote...the street lights dimmed when i turned it on.it had a few mods thats all im saying)

the street lights dimmed when i turned it
That sounds like mine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The neighbours think i own a turbine.
I dont need to worry if it will run or not.I can run anything at max settings.

I've worked hard for this system ,the rig i had before couldnt run games under 2 years old.

Shh ,dont tell anyone,but i secretly hanker after one of these game consoles.
;)
Just cant work the controllers :cry:

Shh ,dont tell anyone,but i secretly hanker after one of these game consoles.
;)
Just cant work the controllers :cry:[/quote]

Get a xbox 360 mate with MW2 coming out in november it going to be brill. Go on, you will get used to controller.

im prettty sure you can use a leyboard and mouse for some o the games...i could be wrong

oh you can never have too many glowing things in ya transparent pc case ...or black lights...or glow rope....or see thru psus with 5 blue fans...or a keyboard that glowed in the dark.....ahem.... :oops:i had at least 8 fans of varying glowing colours that made the room hum when u turned the sucker on......

gibbleking":2ogrsrmy said:
im prettty sure you can use a leyboard and mouse for some o the games...i could be wrong

oh you can never have too many glowing things in ya transparent pc case ...or black lights...or glow rope....or see thru psus with 5 blue fans...or a keyboard that glowed in the dark.....ahem.... :oops:i had at least 8 fans of varying glowing colours that made the room hum when u turned the sucker on......

Oh you can use KB/Mouse on some games consoles but the games are coded specifically to accept input from the game pads meaning that the input from a mouse has to be interpretid to the appropriate game pad movement before being passed onto the game, creating a very much delayed movement that will make a difference in the game.

Consoles have a place for easy access gaming but PC's offer so much more interms of control and precision.

I would love it to be possible for console gamers to "compete" against PC gamers in an online server, but it really wouldnt be much of a competition.

Back