Do any of you retrobikers play xbox 360 online??

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi do any of you lot play xbox 360 online?? I play the call of duty games, i am rubbish but enjoy playing. Any of you lot play, and who's getting cod mw2 on the 11th of november??

When have i got time to play x-box. :LOL:

Al, kettle on, biscuits out, feet up, job done! :D

I cannot get use to those wee controllers :?
Mouse and keyboard only for me
You get bigger games,bigger maps ,more players and far better graphics.
And BF2 is my game of choice :cool:

Dont worry about being crap,i've been playing since year dot,and my team is more at risk than the enemy :LOL:
I still cant hit the side of a barn door :shock:

I know someone who uses a keyboard/mouse on xbox 360 some how. Looks like i am the only retrobike xbox 360 player then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I used to be a massive 360 player,

Forza 2 was my drug of choice, I competed in race series. Once managed to win tickets to BTTC at Silverstone :)

I don't play anymore, too much going on outside

jez-4-bikes-max":29ztbw1h said:
Im Jezworld on there.

A few of rb members are on my list too.

Looking forward to Modern warfare 2 and also Operation Flashpoint 2....

Cool thought i was going mad for a minute there being the only oone. my gametag is rojospurs add me

Stands up with hand in the air, me too. Although i haven't played in a while, played COD 3/4 to death. Waiting for the next 1 then i will be on it non stop.
HEATHY321 BTW ;)

real gamers use the ps3.....its shiny......nearly as pretty as me ...and online is free....cof gran tourismo5....cof......currently doing headshots from a mile away on battlefield bad company....did i mention online is free? :D

Back