Dmr trailstar

Re:

Yes kyle,the bike is just meant to be a bit of an all rounder,not trials specific :) The HS33 is in good working order,so I'll put that on at the weekend.Still undecided about the cranks though!Does anyone have any more ideas on a good set of cranks for the Trailstar??

Re:

I'm also missing a rebound adjustment top cap for the Z1 forks,they still seem to work ok,but I would like to find a replacement adjuster.Any ideas???

Re: Re:

Robertson73":3ihu549q said:
Yes kyle,the bike is just meant to be a bit of an all rounder,not trials specific :) The HS33 is in good working order,so I'll put that on at the weekend.Still undecided about the cranks though!Does anyone have any more ideas on a good set of cranks for the Trailstar??

It all depends on how much you want to spend
Kes

scottproonly":1z3xkqgz said:
Robertson73":1z3xkqgz said:

It all depends on how much you want to spend
Kes
Ideally I would like to stay within my £180 budget,but I am also considering a rear disc brake.I would also swap the rim for a Mavic D321 to match the front.The Trailstar has to look right :) so my £180 budget might be a bit on the low side !!!!!!!!

Re:

I have a DMR Deevee front wheel, Shimano disc hub, but can also do rim brake I think - if you're interested..???
You got any pictures of its current state?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

twain":2er5yibg said:
I have a DMR Deevee front wheel, Shimano disc hub, but can also do rim brake I think - if you're interested..???
You got any pictures of its current state?
Sorry,but I already have a Mavic D321 with a Hope hub on the front(with disc).I'm looking for the same for the rear.Thanks for the offer :D ---------Hoping to upload pictures at the weekend---------

Re:

I know I promised some pics but I will have to upload at a later date :((currently stripping the Trailstar down because I have decided to have the frame resprayed!)My initial budget of £180 has now gone out the window! ;) Can anybody recommend a good paint shop in the midlands area? I don't want anything too fancy,one colour,probably a nice dark metallic,and not too pricey! :D

Re:

Cant help with the paint recommendations, but I'm glad you've come to your senses and given yourself an open ended budget :) welcome to the house of the eternally damned wallet reapers forum.

Latest posts

Back