Diadora/Gaerne/Time shoes fitting

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can anyone comment on the fitting of Diadora, Gaerne or Time road shoes? do they fit larger or smaller than the stated size? narrow or wide fit? comparisons to Sidi would be useful!

I have found a source of these, all size 47, which depending on their "fit" might or might not work for me. Too far away to try them on so am looking for feedback before I decide!

thanks

I have had several pairs of size 44 diadora road and mtb shoes. I reckon they are pretty true to size. I have had about a dozen pairs of gaerne mtb shoes over the years - almost all of them size 43. When i was tempted by a bargain size 44 i found them too big. Although the gaernes can be a snug fit i have never found them tight - if that makes sense. Make of that what you will. For reference i have also been very happy with size 44 dmt road shoes.

The gaernes I had back in the day were a big fit width wise but ok in length. I couldn't tighten them up properly, even with adding a insole. I sold them eventually. But they were beautiful soft leather

Having had a few Time shoes since 1984 & have current Time Sonos shoes in size 45 they come up pretty accurate with sizing & are slightly a narrower fit than Sidi’s which have always been a wider shoe IMO over the years.

I have used Diadora shoes for quite some time because I have wide feet and I fund they are one of the few brands that fit my feet. Most brands are too narrow for me.

Back