Dents and dings

big.eck your avatar is very distracting :oops:
how does a dent puller work? also if i wanted to powder coat a frame what would i fill the dents with?

lumos2000":3w3w8b32 said:
big.eck your avatar is very distracting :oops:
how does a dent puller work? also if i wanted to powder coat a frame what would i fill the dents with?

:oops: lol

i've used a dent puller on car panels before but that requires drilling a hole in the middle of the dent and filling/welding the hole after....

big.eck your avatar is very distracting

it is isnt it , i know its there but keep looking regardless :LOL:

a dent puller is a slide hammer . drill a hole or weld on a screw and attach that to a pole with a floating handle that slides along its length , tug on it hard enough and it hits the end and pulls whatever the screw is in , be it a dent or ignition barrel

if it was thin steel invisible dent removal might work if the tube is open enough to get the tools in

oh and i dont think you can powder over anything other than the steel ? i was told itl only adhere to metal and the filler would pop off

i hate the dent in my sannie....would love to get rid of it cos its all i see when i look at the bike......hmmm mite try expansion foam....any one want to swap sannie frames helloooooo ...anyone? :(

Attachments

• kjk.jpg
    kjk.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 697
perry":o25bboct said:
big.eck your avatar is very distracting

it is isnt it , i know its there but keep looking regardless :LOL:

a dent puller is a slide hammer . drill a hole or weld on a screw and attach that to a pole with a floating handle that slides along its length , tug on it hard enough and it hits the end and pulls whatever the screw is in , be it a dent or ignition barrel

if it was thin steel invisible dent removal might work if the tube is open enough to get the tools in

oh and i dont think you can powder over anything other than the steel ? i was told itl only adhere to metal and the filler would pop off

Theres also a new method of gluing to the panel, look up paintless dent removal.

thats the proper term kaiser :LOL: my memorys shite :LOL:

got a very good mate whos a very good panel beater . watching a chassis alignment is fun

Back