Dekerf Team SL build and Q’s

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Not sure if there is any love for them on here as I haven’t seen many threads but I Picked up a Dekerf Team SL recently as I’d been fancying a high end steel frame for a while.

I believe it’s a 97 , does anyone know the paint code for the red which Dekerf used back then?

Not entirely sure how I’ll build it as I’d like some rigid Dekerf forks but they seem rare.

I think there is love and a bit of awe but they're pretty rare beasts. Please post photos!
I’ll grab pics later as it’s now stripped to a frame whilst I decide how to build it. It came pretty well spec’d to be fair but needs some bits changing around.

Not sure if there is any love for them on here as I haven’t seen many threads but I Picked up a Dekerf Team SL recently as I’d been fancying a high end steel frame for a while.

I believe it’s a 97 , does anyone know the paint code for the red which Dekerf used back then?

Not entirely sure how I’ll build it as I’d like some rigid Dekerf forks but they seem rare.
Omg yes all the love for a handbuilt steel frame from a Canadian master!

I expect Chris D will be able to tell you. He's active on social media

That was a bargain that

Nice score :cool:

Plenty of threads about them on here, and here are a couple to start you off, lots of useful info :)

Latest posts

Back