Define 'DIBS' Thread

Rampage":2ayjb0od said:
I'm not sure it's Klein painters or artists in general that throw the toys out!

Certainly not.

but the fact hes not a SHED TINKERING idiot either should account for something.

the fact he runs a business should also make you think "hey ho"...."win some, loose some"....

Ill know better next time.

Not start a bloody thread about it..... :facepalm:

...if you read the thread more closely you'll see that he 'dibbed' because he was called away for the contentious 45 minutes; and for someone with the Joker as his avatar you seem to have taken on an apparently uncharacteristically strident tone tonight?

We_are_Stevo":28o9lif6 said:
...if you read the thread more closely you'll see that he 'dibbed' because he was called away for the contentious 45 minutes; and for someone with the Joker as his avatar you seem to have taken on an apparently uncharacteristically strident tone tonight?

Not really, i have had it happen to me, a number of times if im honest.

And it takes no more time to write,

" ill take that mate, ill send you a payment tonite when i get home", than it does to say.....
" can i have first dibs please."

Strong tone, not really, just didnt expect a man running a business from creating a customer base painting for a lot of members here to start a thread having a moan and a back handed dig, because he didnt get what he wanted, for the sake or writing 7 words more.

It just seems very PLAYGROUND like and not the example i would have expected from a man in his position.

Sorry Jon, just the impression you have given "ONE" member here. Not a strong tone, just leaving feedback as a potential customer.

I quite like "shed tinkering idiot" perhaps John will allow me to put it under my username Instead of retrobike rider.

(I know you weren't calling me it :))

Rampage":1lxdegne said:
I quite like "shed tinkering idiot" perhaps John will allow me to put it under my username Instead of retrobike rider.

(I know you weren't calling me it :))

No sorry i have a NOMINATION for that title. He isnt into scene bikes though..... ;) ;)

Rampage":puwuj2t7 said:
I still don't know what a scene bike is!

It was the members poor excuse for making more excuses, when he wouldnt accept he was making himself look more stupid the more he said.

he doesnt like scene bikes but he spends a lot of time on the retro bike website SCENE, which is full of bikes......PMSL.

I shall say no more, other wise the "Rodney" will be along any minute.

Im off........ :LOL:

BONJOUR.......... :LOL:

Back