Decisions, Decisions?

[/quote]FluffyChicken
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:52 am Post subject:
95% COMPLETE...
well pump the tires up, adjust the saddle and get riding, being an LTS it'll help you get fit in no time compared to that easy to ride efficient Roberts.

Then build the Robert up, forget a respray... just call it patina or whatever. I rides no different. Ride that, strip the LTS build up the San as I'm guessing you want that and are not bothered about the LTS.
Flog the LTS.

then start to build up the few more bikes you've bought in the meantime
roberts is already built up, don't really want to give up on the LTS but just not feeling it.

Sell the GT for parts money, take up running and build up your remaining two proper mountain bikes at your leisure ;)

paulstottuk":fovvghhe said:
FluffyChicken
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:52 am Post subject:
95% COMPLETE...
well pump the tires up, adjust the saddle and get riding, being an LTS it'll help you get fit in no time compared to that easy to ride efficient Roberts.

Then build the Robert up, forget a respray... just call it patina or whatever. I rides no different. Ride that, strip the LTS build up the San as I'm guessing you want that and are not bothered about the LTS.
Flog the LTS.

then start to build up the few more bikes you've bought in the meantime

roberts is already built up, don't really want to give up on the LTS but just not feeling it.

Good catch,
That makes it easier, just ride it as your work/training bike.
Easy.

Do whatever with the GT and build the San up (maybe from the GT parts)

Back