Decent retro full suspension??

I am biased towards the SuperV, but then it was my dream bike when i was a kid. I've been fortunate to own two (still have one) Ravens. I think the big plus point of the SuperV is its simplicity.

Like i said, i'am biased ;)

Couple of unusual ones for you to look out for.

Haro made a single pivot frame for a few years which looked and acted very much like a cheap Heckler/Bullet - this even had disc mounts.

Diamond back made a Foux Four Bar again for a few years. Top model had a Stratos shock and full XTR - no disc mounts.

Thanks guys, for all the nice sugestions!! There are some very nice bikes among them. I will make a list of my top 5 orso, and then start searching and see what comes along.
Thanks again guys. I will be back....

LeeDevelopment":3qy24tmi said:
ooooh and if you want rare, try for an Outland VPP frame.

I'm still trying to find one of these.

A 90s Turner Burner or XCE is a good bet.

Orange X1

I ride an Orange x1 apart from an annoying creak that has just developed It's been a pucker bike with plenty of rear travel, the fact it's a steely also reduces the worry of cracks. search x1 on the forums you will find a post from Foolzgold I purchased it off him a little while back.

Any of the Specialized S-Works/Stumpjumper FSRs. The first generation model is especially nice.

AMP and bikes that use its rear suspension work very well too.

GT LTS is okay but needs a better fork than a Judy, probably Marzocchi Z1 is the best choice.

GT LTS is okay but needs a better fork than a Judy, probably Marzocchi Z1 is the best choice.

Thats going to be a future project for me, A very late LTS with rear disc mounts ( 1999 LTS1 I do believe ) with Z1`s :D

LeeDevelopment":3fcwklie said:
If cost were not object, no competition; a Yeti ARC AS LT.
Mmmmm, As/lt. . .
but actually a bit flexy as the seatsays are a mile long. . .
For a ridable, no BB flex hack you can climb on, and keeping it retro. . Boulder. Period. Its just the finding of one. . . :roll:

Senri":rtye9a77 said:
Thanks guys, for all the nice sugestions!! There are some very nice bikes among them. I will make a list of my top 5 orso, and then start searching and see what comes along.
Thanks again guys. I will be back....

Very nice Voodoo on MP for a long time now ;)

If youre interested I've got an 856 with the girvan forks for sale 18" frame pm me if youre interested ;)

Back