Decent 26" rigid forks?

If you're going custom made I'd go Marino, super cheap even with international shipping and fees

Soma has beautiful forks but current lineup is suspension corrected.

Marino is Peruvian, which I thought was cool
Marino is definitely a great option, I'm intending to have a segmented fork made there at some point.

Good prices and people are saying their bikes and forks have held up well.

Intec, a German bike manufacturer, makes a fork that takes both rim and disk brakes, with a 350mm steer. I have them and I'm happy, even if they are on the heavy side and not as lively as the original for fork. This shop sells them but only in German, you might find them somewhere else

Intec, a German bike manufacturer, makes a fork that takes both rim and disk brakes, with a 350mm steer. I have them and I'm happy, even if they are on the heavy side and not as lively as the original for fork. This shop sells them but only in German, you might find them somewhere else

That might actually be a go to for when I next tinker with some non suspension corrected bikes, cheers mate

The problem with cheap forks, tends to be the ride. The old, lighter version of the spinner fork used by many, had good quatity tange, were butted and weighed in at around 870g (750g advertised was obviously for a 13" version!).

I did buy a "reasonable" pair some years back, but they were just that.....i sold them. Poor ride quality, heavy 1.1kg, dead feel to them.

If your after forks for a beater or tourer or just to get a bike back on the road, many of the above options will do.....but frankly, i don't want to compromise a good frame and set up with a gas pipe fork.....which im sure many of you can appreciate.

So it looks like custom may be the way.

Would you consider a professionally extended steerer?
Not that I've got anything that fits your requirements but it could give you lots of choice and a saving over full custom.
Triple butted project 2 going on here with short 1.125 steerer.

Ive considered that too..but im not sure how successful that can be? Also it would be threaded to ahead.......

Back