Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toons' Pace RC100

• Crantinope's Pace RC200

• Total voters
Two of the entrants don't have pedals.

So not complete bikes.

I want action and disqualification. NOW!!

:LOL:

utahdog2003":2ezhz18o said:
GoldenEraMTB":2ezhz18o said:
Can't disagree with a thing you wrote. Perhaps your Phoenix didn't get more votes because it built up mostly for go, with little to no show. Finding the balance is tricky for BotM...

even if that balance is found, you might get beat by a late Kona anyway ;)

Can you build up a Phoenix just for show? Won't some semi-transparent pot puffing spectral phantasm cyclist from northern California show up at my door and beat me senseless with a purple Zooka stem if I do that? :shock: :LOL:

and then he would blame it on someone from RB :eek: :LOL:

Thanks John; you as well as most get that I'm just having a little fun. I even complemented the Sex, as a mid-90's version of me would've been like, "cooollll!"

Big Turbo and Super Squirrel, perhaps the problem lies with you guys toward me, talking, and not sharing your opinion on the poll. Counting my posts? I have no idea how I got over 6000 posts; one thing for sure- it wasn't sharing my "knowledge and experience".
Also, if you don't like the "pish" I write, then just ignore it, or contradict it; hell, rage against it. But I'm not much good at taking orders, so good luck with telling me what to do.

I love RB, partly for its diversity, from classic understated klunkerz to late retro, (late konas are from the mi-90's by the way; the modern stuff is not Kona), chi chi ano machines.

Once more, cheers to the Sex, though like John said, that Pace is gaining...look out Kona fan boys :p ;) :twisted:

edit:
forgive my horrible sentence structure in above statement. Just reread it, and it's a bit convoluted- blame the meds, but the thrust is correct.

My new year's resolution is to enter a bike in each month for 2011, so anyone that wants to have a go at giving me grief, can do so. That's fair, no?
Or I can just post them over on the VRC and get a good lashing any month of the year. fun.

I like Rojo's Sex One. Good how it was built up, also atp what with being built up in christmas colours.

Well done on the RC200 as well though, tough call for me to make as i'm a big Pace fan.

I like Rojo's Sex One. Good how it was built up, also atp what with being built up in christmas colours.

Good call! I hadn't noticed the Xmas connection - it would be rather apt wouldn't it!

Can I just add that with the exception of the Flites, there are some grim saddles this month... :D :D :D

ringo":37vdqphj said:
Can I just add that with the exception of the Flites, there are some grim saddles this month... :D :D :D

Lots of Turbos. I might start stocking up on them if they're going to become fashionable :D

Lots of Turbos.

Yeah, never been a fan of em... Mind you I've always been predictable... Flites all the way. Marins Lite saddle was quite a good flite imitation though...

Is it a silly question, but does voting finish midnight Friday? :oops: :oops:

ringo":24jkmj4g said:
Lots of Turbos.

Yeah, never been a fan of em... Mind you I've always been predictable... Flites all the way. Marins Lite saddle was quite a good flite imitation though...

Is it a silly question, but does voting finish midnight Friday? :oops: :oops:

Yeah it is silly, last day of December :LOL:

R ;)

Difficult this month.......but I have voted for rojos sex one,the story behind it shows the proper spirit of retrobike :cool: :cool:

Back