Decals (safe during repaint/coating)

gil_m":pzzdkxr0 said:
I can guarantee you would have got a reply as I have an automated reply asking you to send me a photo or link to the designs you're trying to match on a direct email ;)

It's impossible to keep track of orders and enquiries via FB Messenger, so I always ask for a direct mail ~ Thanks

Yep got the automated response, just nothing else, no worries I will email you direct with queries cheers

gil_m":2m8bjylg said:
I can guarantee you would have got a reply as I have an automated reply asking you to send me a photo or link to the designs you're trying to match on a direct email ;)

It's impossible to keep track of orders and enquiries via FB Messenger, so I always ask for a direct mail ~ Thanks
Yep, that's exactly what I received last week & from there we swapped emails several times for a few days until we both understood each other, on my requirements & what you could supply.

TheBear1978":3ik6dvhx said:
gil_m":3ik6dvhx said:

Yep got the automated response, just nothing else, no worries I will email you direct with queries cheers

Yeah, the idea is you email me, you'll get a response the same day and most of the time the decals within a week ;)

Latest posts

Back