Custom Made Retro Jerseys

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I recently had these two fabulous jerseys made for me by a chap in France. Having never seen reproductions of the famous Hinault and LeMond jerseys from the 1986 Tour de France, I jumped at the chance to buy these when I found out about them recently. Beautifully made and second to none in comfort, fit and detail. He also made me the famous La Vie Claire LOOK shorts from the same year - again, beautifully made and printed. FYI, here are the details from the chap that I've copied and pasted from his last email:

]

"Here are the price I can get to those of your friends collectors of vintage jerseys and bib shorts
(or other type of jersey and bib shorts...)

Payment: 25% when ordering and the rest when the item is ready to be shipped

I will send pictures of the items before shipping

Small disadvantage;

PLEASE NOT MORE THAN TWO ARTICLES WITH PERSONNAL DESIGN BY ORDER

PLEASE WAIT A WEEK BEFORE NEW ORDER

Shipping in International package with tracking number

1 jersey: 55 € with shipping cost

2 jerseys: 105 € with shipping cost

1 bib short: 55 € with shipping cost

1 bib short + 1 jersey: 105 € with shipping cost

2 bib shorts: 107 € with shipping cost

Thanks for your feedback

Kind regards

Sincerely

Désiré"

Please direct any product enquiries to Désiré at: desire.dupas@free.fr

Cheers,

Craig

Re:

Nice one Craig

Very interested in getting some bibshorts made up. What's the chamois like?
Leg grippers too?

Mike

Does he only do those designs, or anything? I've always hankered after a Super U yellow jersey...

Re:

Hi Craig,
Are the shorts proper old style six panel?
I think I may need to get some Super U made to go with my 21 original jerseys.....
Did you have to supply artwork for the printed lycra?
Pionir, you need a maglia rosa too!
Richie

Excel":3cnoror7 said:
Pionir":3cnoror7 said:
Does he only do those designs, or anything? I've always hankered after a Super U yellow jersey...

Cycles Marcarini another supplier also offer a wide range of vintage jerseys/shorts/caps etc. including Fignon's team Systeme U << http://www.cycles-marcarini.com/en/maillots_vintage/ >> I've used them for years and never had a problem with fit and quality.....

Griff

I've got the team jersey, it's the yellow (or as pointed out, pink) version I'm after ;)

Re:

Seven panels, as I count, chaps. Contact him with your ideas etc and he will sort it out for you and send you a pdf design for your approval before producing the items.

Here's my latest one - La Vie Claire never won the green jersey so I thought that it would be fun to remedy that . .

;)

Back