curtis race

looking very sweet there :cool:

mate of mine has a Curtis freestyler - well had i should say, as when he was younger he cut the loop stand and side stands off cos he din't like them :roll: :cry: :LOL: it now is the same as a pro curtis - bu the still has the forks with the foot stands on :LOL:

i'm trying to get him to sort it out - we both think powdered black with the gold decals will look the nuts :twisted:

now just to keep pushing him :LOL:

curtis collection

hi all just a quick post i'm still here and i have been thinking of the curtis bikes i have... 18 years in my care, ( 4 last time i counted )as i've had a couple attempts of breaking in from pieces of scum, they failed! badly as i was told from the buyer (stolen to order) before they tried to rob me , well seems i should get them out sometime soon when the weather cheers up abit and polish them all as they are chrome, i really should be putting pics up of all mine for every1 genuine to enjoy, so you might want to watch this space over the warmer months.. i did consider selling up because of my wedding on the 9th of june but decided against it in no time

curtis bikes

by the way if anyone is wondering why the stolen to order buyer told me.. it was actually 2 yobs making the biggest mistake of not knowing that they were infact trying to sell my bikes to my very own brother who also lead them on very well thinking he was interested in stolen bikes, so when he was told curtis bikes or honda cr motocross bike he then asked where? the idiots even told him my address! apparentely it was £50 each curtis or £250 for the new honda cr

Back