Culled down to my best 2 Retro bikes, feels great, can start from scratch again. Collecting! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Formula was great, but not a bike I lusted after as a teen. Also, when I first started collecting, I was getting bikes for my Orange collection, but not necessarily having bikes that I was passionate about, it was merely accumulating bikes of that brand and era, which ultimately did not really satisfy me.

Been down this road many times Calum, collecting for the sake of it then realising I had no real connection to most of the bikes. Plenty that came your way fell in to that category. The only one I'd really want back would be the Vitamin T.

Still got your lemon Clockwork btw mate and if you really want it back you can have it!

Been down this road many times Calum, collecting for the sake of it then realising I had no real connection to most of the bikes. Plenty that came your way fell in to that category. The only one I'd really want back would be the Vitamin T.

Still got your lemon Clockwork btw mate and if you really want it back you can have it!

Yes, think between the 2 of us, not many retro oranges we have not owned at some point πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Just feel like a change, and will try my upmost to get bikes I have more of an emotional connection to, instead of trying to collect for collect sake. Equally tempted by the lemon Clockwork, first dibbs if you ever sell πŸ«£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Y
Good call, Delta V with a properly working headshot is a thing of joy.

Always wanted one, never got round to it.. Had fond memories with my Cannondale Cad2 and Cad3 Saeco racing bikes back in the day. But a killer or delta V is definitely on my radar πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

OK - a year has gone by - what are you building/possessing right now?

In the last year I have procured

- a Surly Karate Monkey frame
- a ti Stanton frame and forks
- another Cotic RoadRat complete
- a ss Cotic RoadRat frame
- a Transition PJB steel jump bike frame
- a Transition Patrol alloy frame for the Grom

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back