Creaky shoe plates, how do YOU stop it?

The History Man":3pcue425 said:
Your all going about this in completely the wrong way.

Get an iPod.
ooh nay, I like to hear the country sounds - birds whistling, locals chatting etc ... you get the drift, but most importantly I like to be fully aware of traffic approaching and the manner in which they approach. I pods and cycling only work when a turbo trainer is involved - personal opinion and all that ... each to their own

pigman":2iygiola said:
The History Man":2iygiola said:
Your all going about this in completely the wrong way.

Get an iPod.
ooh nay, I like to hear the country sounds - birds whistling, locals chatting etc ... you get the drift, but most importantly I like to be fully aware of traffic approaching and the manner in which they approach. I pods and cycling only work when a turbo trainer is involved - personal opinion and all that ... each to their own
Have we been introduced? It was a joke. ;)

Mike, get a higher rise stem?

The History Man":miisqqpf said:
Mike, get a higher rise stem?

Or a lower bottom bracket :D

Seriously, for the pennies you can get time pedals for on flea Bay just give them a go and see if you get on with them.

Re: Re:

pigman":l2d9ptrp said:
With look deltas I find most of the creaking comes from the front of the cleat - the bit that slides in and under at the front.... if that makes sense. I grease that part of the pedal

BINGO! Tried that this morning and no creaking! Excellent!

Cheers mister!

Mike

Re:

now make yourself feel even better by buying some proper mudguards and keeping yer ass clean ;)

thought it was that time of year to resurrect our old discussion lol

Re: Re:

pigman":2ega3lfp said:
now make yourself feel even better by buying some proper mudguards and keeping yer ass clean ;)

thought it was that time of year to resurrect our old discussion lol

Lol!

Nice one! Funny enough, a friend of mine who rides a Lampre C40 in the winter :shock: uses guards cable tied on to his bike. Saves his backside, but no one elses!

Mike

Back